Business & Office Jokes |

Manager: “Do you know anything about this fax-machine?” Staff: “A little. What’s wrong sir?” Manager: “Well, I sent a fax, and the recipient called back to say all she received was a blank page. I tried it again, and the same thing happened.” Staff: “How did you load the sheet?” Manager: “I didn’t want anyone else to read it by accident, so I folded it so only the recipient would open it and read it.” A School Master from a remote rural area in Bihar was transferred to a new Schoolin Mumbai. He reported for duty two days after the actual date of joining. Consequently he was asked for an explanation in writing… A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle East assignment. A friend asked, “Why weren’t you successful with the Arabs?” The salesman explained, “When I got posted in the Middle East, I was very confident that I will makes a good sales pitch as Cola is virtually unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn’t know to speak Arabic. So, I planned to convey the message through 3 posters… First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand… totally exhausted andpanting. Second, the man is drinking our Cola and Third, our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over the place” “That should have worked,” said the friend A man went to face an interviewer. Board of Directors asked him, “Tell the difference between “COMPLETE” and “FINISH”. The man replied, I am clarifying with the example, “When u marry a right person you are “Complete” and when you marry the wrong one you are “Finish”. A government employee found an old brass lamp in a filing cabinet. When he dusted it off, a genie appeared and granted him three wishes. “I’d love an ice-cold beer right now,” he told the genie. Poof! A beer appeared. Next, the man said, “I wish to be on an island, surrounded by beautiful and willing women.” Poof! He was on an island with gorgeous women fawning all over him. “Oh, man this is the life,” the guy thought. “I wish I never had to work again.” And poof! He was back at his desk in the government office! Interviwer : What is the reason to change the job? Applicant : My previous company address was changed, and they forgot to give me the address. Manager asked Santa at an interview. Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? Santa: POST BOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jatt baniya Jokes Punjabi in English Fonts - Very Funny Fully Entertaining Jokes

Nft Marketplace App Development Company Services in India

funniest jokes ever in Hindi